Bank Mortgage Lending Software Solutions
Bank mortgage lending operations demand a multi-faceted compliance approach. Data security is paramount, and adherence to investor requirements has never been more critical. Traditionally, bank lenders have had no choice but to purchase, implement and maintain LOS tools that fall short in delivering a best practices framework. A new operating infrastructure option has emerged to ensure compliance and best practices, while virtually eliminating maintenance and significantly lowering operating costs for all components of an effective mortgage technology solution.
PCLender has been developed and refined for over a decade to deliver compliant mortgage lending automation reliably at a cost that just makes sense.
PCLender offers a stable and secure mortgage banking and mortgage lending automation system supporting compliance requirements set forth by regulators and national guidelines as established by FFIEC, Correspondent Investors, HUD, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
Our solutions provide banks:
- A comprehensive point-of-sale application which dynamically collects loan information in seven simple customer-driven screens. A borrower simply logs on to your Web site, clicks on "Apply Now," fills out a simple form with assistance from adaptive help content, and submits the application.
- Secure data, software, and hardware systems supported by our team of specialists in a SAS 70 Type II environment
- Configurable document data security and access rights based on the various stages of the life cycle of loan files
- Standardized mortgage lending and business processes for multiple branches from a centralized location
- An integrated SaaS technology solution that is dependably supported by a third party, to eliminate finger pointing between software vendors, hardware vendors, and your IT department
- Integrated rules for generation of initial print form disclosure, loan fees, borrower qualification guidelines, and loan pricing
- Mortgage compliance tools, training, and services to assist with the regulatory requirements of Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HUD, and secondary market investors
- Secondary marketing services to profitably expand loan program options and assist with the delivery of loans to third-party investors
- A track record of cost-effective and successful implementations for satisfied mortgage banking, mortgage lending and lending software customers
- Summary reporting for data collected from the initial loan inquiry to post closing for all origination channels and locations
Click here to request assessment for the PCLender community banking lending software solution.